Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shoot . . .

Well, I didn't make it into the Design Your Life class. I went to register a day too late. Things got crazy at my house and in my life and by the time I realized I still needed to register it was too late. I just hope that Cathy Zielske has another class in the future.

I do have some good news, I finally took the leap and bought myself the Canon Xsi DSLR camera and the zoom (75-300) lens. It has been fun taking it to my daughter's soccer games and practice just to start getting the hang of how it works, of course I dig the Automatic mode but I need to vow to learn how to use it manually. I took the "team" photo, kind of impromptu and it came out pretty good. What I did was print a 8 x 10 for the coach and 5 x 7's for all the girls, which we will be giving them this evening, at least I think that is the plan. The action photos have turned out pretty good, how cool to see the ball in motion, I know I wouldn't get with my Sony Cybershot.

No comments: