Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Being Published!

Imagine my surprise when I opened an email from Chad over at www.Passporters.com letting me know that a photo that I had posted in their gallery was being selected to appear in PassPorter's Walt Disney World 2009 book. In return for letting them us my photo it will be credited to me on the page that my photo appears (my name in print!) as well as on a special photo credit page. They will also be sending me a copy of the new Walt Disney World guidebook after it is released. I am tickled by this honor, also my daughter Ryleigh is very excited since she is the one in the photo, and how cool is that for a 9 year old? Passporter is an awesome site if you are planning a trip to Disney. Basically, you can get all your questions or concerns answered or find the info in their guide books. I often refer to their site when I am planning a trip to Walt Disney World (even thought I feel that I know a ton of information about Disney) I sometimes have to check or verify my information. I have recommended their books many times to friends and family who are planning their own trips. So be watching for their new 2009 guidebook October 15th.

No comments: