Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Seek Love

I couldn't resist digi scrapping this photo of Ryleigh and Jack on Christmas morning. I was on http://www.designerdigitals.com/ and saw that Katie Pertiet was hosting a Journaling Challenge and had a freebie (Seek Love) to inspire everyone. When I returned to work on Monday I was showing a friend some photos from Christmas and she commented on how she really liked this photo. By the end of the day I knew what I had to do, I had the right Word Art and photo. I also had just downloaded another freebie kit from Nicole Young (After Midnight) found at Digital Scrapbooking Place. I think this was the quickest layout I ever did, I completed it within an hour . . . record time. I just love the results and Ryleigh is thrilled with it also, she wants a copy for herself, the highest compliment I could ask for, my 9 year olds approval!

No comments: