Monday, February 2, 2009

Catching up on Homework


I have to admit that I haven't been keeping up with my homework from Kimi Boo over at Photoshop Creative Elements http://www.photoshopcreativeelements.com/, hopefully Kimi doesn't see that I have been playing Webkinz with my daughter on and off for the last few weeks. Yes, I do have my own Webkinz account, but I just love buying gifts for Ryleigh's Webkinz and sending them to her, goofy I know but she seems to love it. Anyway, back to catching up on my homework I found this lesson to alter a photo using a filter and a blend mode. Here is mine, I used Bas Relief and then Luminosity. I love how edgy my thistle flower looks, I could frame this one.

1 comment:

Improvedliving said...

Okay, now that is the hardest I have EVER laughed reading your blog



buy webkinz