Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School


Oh to be in 4th grade again . . . how time flies. Seems not that long ago that I was in fourth grade, but looks at how our world has changed. Life was much simpler all those years ago, 36 to be exact. I still remember my 4th grade teacher Mrs. Davis at the top of the stairs. Did I worry about the fashion statement that I would make, gees I don't think so. I have to say that Ryleigh's focus this past week or two has been what would she wear for her first 1/2 day of school and getting the right book bag. Now that lepoard print backpack from the last two years seemed to work really well but this year Ryleigh felt she needed a messenger bag from Aeropostale. I guess 4th grade will be a terrific year if you have the right outfit for the first day and a awesome messenger bag.

No comments: