Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twins Announcement

Finished, yeah!

My friend had twins, surprise, surprise in July and before she even had them we talked about putting together their birth announcement. Well, we finally took some time the other night trying to get just the right pictures, it was a job but alot of fun. I basically had the layout set-up and just needed the pictures. So while I was at her house we uploaded, inserted and tweaked this layout and then sent it over to Costco for a sample print. I have to say, I love Costco . . . so for 39 cents each Bonnie has her birth announcements and is tickled pink with the results.
This is just the start of things to come from iTTy DESiGNS. I have started designing . . . digitally for others, birth, graduation, puppy announcements, the sky is the limit. If you can think of it, I can work with you on it! My other passion is to begin designing digital scrapbooking supplies and kits, I have been starting to get the ball rolling on this entire endevor. Watch for more to come!

No comments: